Humm.Some good advice from those who responded,thanks folks.
My main concern is that i am not 100% sure this camera will not cause problems in the
very
near future
and i dont want to be labeled a bad seller right of the bat,i plan on selling it below
average resale
price.I'll probably put a low BIN/reserve so they can see its up as a bargoon.
I have a roll of 12,Konica 100 film and the camera needs a new battery(funny when i
replaced the
battery last time,thats when it seemed to act up)so the best thing , isuppose is to
shoot
a fast test roll
with new battery and see.

Thanks again for the advice.

Dave

                        > Well, don't see why they can't put up a minimum bid so
anyone can
see