I don't need a Sony nex. I already have a *ist-D, K10D & K20D (along
with the K-3 I'm currently using as my main body).

If I can find someone who does "a good, reasonably priced, job on Pentax
DSLRs", I'd rather have one of them converted, especially if I can use
Larry's idea of having it converted to full spectrum & using an IR
filter on the front of the lens so I could still use it as a visible
light backup.