Make that 480, 452 & 480 outbound (April 4, 5, & 6) and reversed home-bound (April 10, 11, & 12).

On 2/2/2024 5:27 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
I have confirmed reservations for San Antonio, TX April 6 - April 10 (plus reservations for 2 overnight stays going & coming).

480 miles day 1, 452 miles day 2 & two days rest before & after the eclipse ... 452 & 480 returning.

Made damn sure I printed out the confirmation emails and double-checked they have the correct dates (after the fiasco with that hotel in Albuquerque).

I've located a Texas Safety Rest area on of I-10, near Kerrville, that's approximately 12 miles off the center-line that I think I can set up in. I should get at least 4 minutes of totality from that location.

--
Vivere in aeternum aut mori conatur

www.avg.com
--