Rather than using content aware fill, try using generative fill.

Original image: https://flic.kr/p/2oEdfzE

Generative fill image: https://flic.kr/p/2oE8b78

bill

On 2/4/2024 11:00 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
Hi all

Back in Dec my mid 2010 imac died and i recently replaced it with a 24"
imac M3.
I had to update my LR and PS to subscription base and did so last week
I'm not to good at PS, much better at LR, but one thing I use PS for is
flipping lens balls and trying to clone out a tripod mount if not holding
the ball in my finger.
I'm horrible at it and was hoping PS 2024 would be easier to do so it in
but i'm pulling my hair out to get content aware to do so,

I've looked at a number of utubes but nothing seems to work or cannot
locate the buttons or links needed todo so.

Asking the group if anyone has any helpful links they'd like tos hare,

Dave .

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List