> On Feb 17, 2024, at 5:08 PM, Paul Sorenson <pentax1...@studio1941.com> wrote:
>
> Either the middle or bottom image works for me, although of the two I'd
> prefer the bottom.  Either of the two has a more defined horizon and I prefer
> the more defined trees (?) in the lower right of the bottom image as compared
> to the less defined in the middle image. -p

Thanks, the bottom one was my final go at it.  I thought the first one was it,
then saw some things to fix, and after a while saw a few more things and did
the third.It's getting to the point that my computer is really starting to bog
down, so I ought to call it done, at least until I get a faster machine :-)

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com.   sent from Mirkwood

--