Not wishing to teach granny how to suck eggs but you could set your old hard
drive as the C: drive by installing it where the existing new drive plugs in.
The new drive can then be plugged in and act as an internal storage (usually
D:) drive.  Swap as much data as possible from the old drive to the new and you
should have enough space for a reinstall of W7, PS6 or whatever route you
choose.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List