Larry, if you watch the WildEarth channel you will see plenty of that. Man is just as bad but nowadays the prey animals & birds are (hopefully) killed in a more civilized fashion. I wonder how many people realise that a juicy steak was once part of a living animal? Then we have the Vegans who are totally opposed to man being at the top of a food chain. Haven't heard them complaining about the Lions or Orcas yet!

Alan C