the guardian doesnt let me in but I just put his name in google with image search and got tons of stuff..  we were shooting the city at the same time - the 60's through the 80's .. I've only shown others a very few photos that remotely resembled these cringe-worthy records of how it was , in the late 60's and early 70's in NY .. most of them are mean spirited showing everyone and everything in the worst possible light.. (figuratively).  They make me sad.

ann