On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 05:49:38PM -0400, ann sanfedele wrote:
> the guardian doesnt let me in but I just put his name in google with image
> search and got tons of stuff..?? we were shooting the city at the same time
> - the 60's through the 80's .. I've only shown others a very few photos that
> remotely resembled these cringe-worthy records of how it was , in the late
> 60's and early 70's in NY .. most of them are mean spirited showing everyone
> and everything in the worst possible light.. (figuratively).?? They make me
> sad.
>
> ann
>
> On 3/22/2024 4:18 AM, mike wilson wrote:
> > https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2023/feb/27/between-the-streets-shades-of-new-york-in-pictures-richard-sandler-the-eyes-of-the-city

You can't get there directly from that link, but the following longer link will
take you there (albeit with an ignorable nag pop-up)

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/gallery/2023/feb/27/between-the-streets-shades-of-new-york-in-pictures-richard-sandler-the-eyes-of-the-city&ved=2ahUKEwj2pKHS9YiFAxWUAzQIHbsTDp4QFnoECCAQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1_Tww7kF6jUvybWtZoIqLY

It's nice living near San Francisco!  Some months ago I visited the de Young
museum
when they had an exhibition of Ansel Adams photographs, and now (until July
21st)
they're showing photographs from Irving Penn, including a special section
featuring
images from San Francisco's "Summer of Love".
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List