Henk's missive did not appear in my inbox, which is, of course, the source of
Great Egret for me.  Otherwise I have to go to Somerset, at the other end of
England, unless I would be happy with occasional Little Egrets.  Generally,
though, I have no Egrets at all.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List