Hi All,

Wondering if anybody has an 'efficient' Hat on today?

I Have a Hash who's Key's are all 'Module Names'.
e.g.

Foo=>1
Foo::Bar=>1
Foo::Bar::Poo=>1
Foo::Beer=>1
Foo::Beer::Nuts=>1
Foo::Beer::Nuts::Hmmm=>1
Foo::Bar::AgainHmmm=>1

What I want to do is to turn this hash into a Hierarchical Hash based upon
the Module Name Structure e.g.

{
    'Foo=>{
                'Foo::Bar'=> {
                                        'Foo::Bar::Poo'=>1,
                                        'Foo::Bar::AgainHmmm=>1,
                                    },
                 'Foo::Beer=>{
                                         'Foo::Beer::Nuts=>{

Foo::Beer::Nuts::Hmmm=>1,
                                                                        },
                                         }
                    }
}

The Strucuture can be unlimited in depth.
Can anybody suggest an efficient Solution?
Is it possible to use grep on the hash Keys?

My Other question is, If The Original Hash was an @array could the structure
be built on the fly, or do I need to know all the hash keys in advance?
(I ask this coz I generate the original hash structure from an array (whilst
doing other processing) and wondered if I could tie it all in together)

Regards

Marty