Hello -
We've dealt with a similar issue at my institution with webbing clothes
moths in office areas - I'm just mentioning in case it helps anyone else.

We found the source of the infestation was actually under the cubicle walls
- with people eating at their desks, food that fell onto the floor was
pushed under these walls during vacuuming as there is a few mm gap.  We had
a pest company come and spray the infected areas (using deltamethrin if I
remember) until we were able to clean the problem areas.  It seemed to
work, but we were probably also just lucky it hadn't already spread
anywhere else.

Christina