Hello -
I actually also found remains of dermestids under cubicle walls, and it was
fairly dusty.  Most of the food we found was carbohydrate (bread crusts,
raisins, a lot of M&Ms...).  I only pulled dust/refuse out of a few areas
to really look at, the office spaces are the entire third floor.  So far we
only find indication of WMCs under cubicle walls.  We are also still
actively monitoring with pheromone traps.

Christina