Hi Alex,
Although the release portion would have to be something we'd have to
modify, we have developed the Machine Vision technology described by Rich
that will allow you to ID the pest both insect and rodent before you decide
what to do with it.  You can find out more about it here (
https://www.extrasense.co/) or reach out to me directly if you'd like to
discuss this further.
Best

Oliver

--
Oliver G. Sanchez
*CEO & Co-Founder*

*We use A.I. to monitor and prevent pests in our food supply chain.*

*Mobile: (508)736-7121*
*email: osanc...@extrasense.co <osanc...@extrasense.co>*