yes, it is possible if you use a service like dyndns: http://www.dyndns.com/
to "convert" your dynamic ip. If you use this service you connect your
dynamic
ip to a hostname, which is dynamically updated by this service.
after that you can change your windows hosts file to add the hostname
you have registered with dyndns to your localhost (or the ip that
resides in the network serving PostgreSQL).
when you have done all this, you can change your pg_hba.conf file like you
wish...

Steven