am  Mon, dem 03.03.2008, um 11:01:17 +0100 mailte dfx folgendes:
> Dear Sirs,
>
> it is possible to connect to PostgreSQL server from a client with a dynamic
> IP (or from an unknown IP)?

Of course, yes.

> How I have to configure pg_hba.conf (and/or eventually my router, where the
> server is located)?

Set the CIDR to 0.0.0.0/32.

> I have no possibility to change the settings of clients (my customers)

Keep in mind, with this way everyone from around the world have access
to your database-server. Consider other solutions like a VPN or a
SSH-Tunnel. At least you should use strong authentication (md5) or SSL.

Andreas
--
Andreas Kretschmer