On 02/12/2022 05:02, Michael Paquier wrote:
Thanks for the updated version.  I have been looking at it closely and
it looks like it should be able to do the job (no arm64 machine for
Windows here, sigh).

I have one tiny comment about this part:

-       USE_ARMV8_CRC32C_WITH_RUNTIME_CHECK => undef,
+       USE_ARMV8_CRC32C_WITH_RUNTIME_CHECK => 1,

Shouldn't we only enable this flag when we are under aarch64?
Similarly, I don't think that it is a good idea to switch on
USE_SSE42_CRC32C_WITH_RUNTIME_CHECK all the time.  We should only set
it when building under x86 and x86_64.

Ok, I will fix ARM64 specific one in the next revision.

--
Niyas