Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

I like it now.

* The patch does what it intends to do;
* The implementation way is clear;
* All test are passed;
* No additional problems catched - at least by my eyes;

I think it can be marked as Ready for Committer

N.B. In fact I've encountered couple of failed tests during installcheck-world,
although the same fails are there even for master branch. Thus doesn't seem to
be this patch issue.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer