Hi,

> Progress databases prefer the odbc_prepare, odbc_execute sequence
> over the odbc_exec functions ( I don't know why )

ok, changed the code to following:

 --- 8< ---

<?
$sth=odbc_prepare($DBH,"SELECT Trkoodi,Trnimi FROM Turyhma WHERE
Trkoodi<103000");
if (odbc_execute($sth))
{
  while(odbc_fetch_row($sth))
  {
    echo "<li> " . odbc_result($sth,"Trkoodi") . " - " .
odbc_result($sth,"Trnimi");
else
{
  echo "execute failed.";
}

still no good. odbc_execute() is successful, but the while
odbc_fetch_row() falls into infinite loop until it reaches
the PHP script max execution time. then i'll get a pageful
of lines with "• -" (the odbc_result() call won't return
anything)

Rgds,
  Tfr

  --==< [EMAIL PROTECTED] >==< http://tfr.cafe.ee/ >==< +372-50-17621 >==--