Hi,

You may wish to try OpenLink's ODBC drivers, available at
http://www.openlinksw.com/.
We have excellent support for Progress databases.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Director of Technology Evangelism
OpenLink Software  http://www.openlinksw.com
Universal Data Access & Data Integration Technology Providers