I have set up a section of my company site for use by authorized dealers
only. I am currently using
mysql authorization, which works for the first page, but if someone were to
type in the url of an
underlying page they would be able to get in without authorization. I know
I could use .htaccess
for handling this but with a minimum of 350 -400 users to keep track of
that would be unwieldly to
say the least, especially for my boss who doesn't have a clue about *nix
and has never even heard
of .htaccess.

What other options do I have to keep the underlying pages from being
accessed without the user
being forced to go through the logon screen?

Thanks,

--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (They why do I have 9? Somebody help me!)