From: Rob Day [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 11:22 AM
To: 'PHP DB'
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] advise needed for 'authorized only' site

I had a similar problem, but I can't promise that my solution is the best
way to go about it. After the user was validated, I set a cookie. I then had
all subsequent pages start with an if statement that checked for the cookie.
If there was no cookie, they were sent back to the entry point. Another
option if your application is somehow linear would be to make sure that the
referring page is what you wanted it to be.
-Rob