Jose,

In addition to any advice you may receive from your post today, check out
the PHP archives. I distinctly remember a discussion related to these models
maybe a month back that may be of interest to you. Don't remember if it
dealt with your specific concerns, but I'm pretty sure it dealt with the
flexibility of application of the two models in different environments.

Happy hunting.

Rich