Hi All,

I was just wondering what different IDEs everyone is using and why.  I am
asking to see if there are advantages in working in one over the other,
other than personal preference of course.

I currently work in DW MX 04.  But I would like to know the pros and cons in
the others being used in production environments.

Thanks,

alex hogan

The contents of this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  The views stated herein do not
necessarily represent the view of the company.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail you may not copy, forward,
disclose, or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form
whatsoever.  If you have received this e-mail in error please
e-mail the sender.