Brian Krausz wrote:
While I know there are many scripts out there, and have spent many hours looking through them, I am having trouble finding a login script that fits my needs. I am looking for the following:

A MySQL-based login system that doesn't use Pear :: DB. All I would like is for it to support cookies and all those things that would make it more secure.

I have had trouble finding this...any suggestions?

Thanks

Build one yourself? We can all pitch in and help you out if/when you have any questions. In a few hours' time you could at least get a simple login started, then you can figure out where to go from there.