Well I already have a db with username/password fields, etc. I'm just looking for code for a login page and a file to include at the top of each page for auth.

Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
While I know there are many scripts out there, and have spent many hours

looking through them, I am having trouble finding a login script that fits my needs. I am looking for the following:

A MySQL-based login system that doesn't use Pear :: DB. All I would like is for it to support cookies and all those things that would make it more secure.

I have had trouble finding this...any suggestions?
[/snip]

Do you mean a login script where the username and password are stored in
a MySQL database table? One where if the login is good a cookie is set?

Nope.

:)