Chris Shiflett wrote:
--- Jonel Rienton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

There was a very recent discussion about this, look up the
archive from the past week or 2.

If you're referring to the responses to this question:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=php-general&m=109907804615206&w=2

then it's a different issue. If you're not, maybe you can elaborate. I've
been active on this list for years, and I don't recall seeing the answer
to this question. :-)

I'm thinking it's because there isn't a way, and if this is the case, I
want to add it (or convince someone smarter than me to add it).

Just to clarify the question, I want to be able to start Apache and
specify which php.ini I want PHP to use, much like how I can with
httpd.conf:

/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -f /path/to/httpd.conf

Chris

I think this should work:

PHPRC=/etc/php-2.ini /usr/local/apache/bin/httpd -f /path/to/httpd.conf