Hi Ben,

 Welcome to the wonderful world of PHP.

Working with array in PHP is very easy. A large number of functions are
there.
Please visit the manual
http://www.phpcertification.com/manual.php/ref.array.html

You can move values ( including Arrays) from page to page in session
variables.

But you need to do serialize and unserialize in case of array or object.

Do ::

$val_ar=array("one","two","three");
$_SESSION['val_ar_store']=serialize($val_ar);

Now you can get your array in any page simply

$val_ar=unserialize($_SESSION['val_ar_store']);
Print_r($val_ar);

This process is very simple. Please see manual

http://www.phpcertification.com/manual.php/function.serialize.html

http://www.phpcertification.com/manual.php/function.unserialize.html

Revert back with any other problem.

Zareef ahmed