From: Ligaya Turmelle [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 10:03 PM
To: Ben
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] Arrays

There are a couple of ways to pass arrays (and their values) between
pages.  I personally would put the array into a session variable
($_SESSION - see reference) and access the various parts as needed.
Another option is sending the whole array or it's parts as hidden fields
in a form (access with the $_GET and $_POST - again see reference), but
that means the user has to click a submit button.

If you are trying to store the array in a Database I would suggest you
make each element of the array into it's own column of the database.
Databases generally should only have 1 piece of information being saved
per cell (think excel).  If you would like a link to database design,
let me know and I will send it.

If all you really were asking was how to iterate through an array - then
  I would recommend looking at the manual's page on arrays (
http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.types.array.php ).

Respectfully,
Ligaya Turmelle