> Don't know about Eudora, but filters in webmailers (like gmx.de) cannot
> filter on CC, nor can Lotus Notes 4.x filter reliably on CC.  Those are
both
> products I use regularly.

Lotus Notes I beg to differ on (and now we really are a long way from PHP
discussion ;-) ).....true the auto filters are pretty unreliable, but if you
write an agent (pref on server replica) then you can do just about
anything..... while at IBM I had a whole host of agents running on my mail,
including doing just what you described.

<Sales Pitch>
If you've had a chance to look at Notes 5, it is very cool... you can even
wirte agents in full Java now!
</Sales Pitch>

Damn, still talking the corporate speak..

Tom