From: motorpsychkill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2001 4:13 PM
To: Php General List
Subject: [PHP] bad form...

hello everyone, is it 'bad form' (no pun intended) to have a form point to
itself for processing, rather than forward the form variables to another
page?  Anybody have any input on this?  I try to have 1 page that is the
form and handles all the processing as well in order to keep the page count
on my site low and for easier editing, blah blah blah....

thank you for you help!