Title: Error messages

Hi Guys and Gals,

Whilst developing various php pages I noticed that occasionally when I get an error in a page the parser won't tell me which line the error is on, and just shows "error on line 1" even if the error is on line 93.  It isn't every page that does it, although I've tried saving an offending file as a different name and this symptoms still occur.  Has anyone else had a similar experience, and, if so, do they know if there's a fix for it?

Andy

Andy Coughlan
Marketing Communications Assistant
a.coughlan@portex.com

Smiths Group plc        Registered in England under No:137013
Registered office: 765 Finchley Road, London NW11 8DS, UK

This E-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
This E-mail does not constitute a commitment by Smiths Group plc or any of its subsidiary companies