A lot of times, it will tell you what kind of error it is....if it's a
parse error, the first thing to look for is a missing semi-colon or
something. Other than that, braces and parens are the ones that I miss
the most. It's just a limitation of the PHP debugger right now. It might
be fixed in later versions, but until then I'd just suggest an editor
that does syntax highlighting. It's helped me not miss as many little
things like that.

-enygma

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]