>===== Original Message From Morten Winkler Jørgensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
=====
>Hi Matthew,
>
>MG> Now I want to be able to generate this report from the web.  It doesn't
>MG> have to use Access (and I would prefer that it didn't, so I can convert
>MG> MySQL).  But I don't know of a nice (and easy!) way to generate such a
>MG> report.  Using HTML tables isn't acceptable---when you print, you still
>MG> get the header and footer that the browser adds (and it's unacceptable to
>MG> have everyone modify their browser's setup).  Furthermore, the printable
>MG> list has to look as close as possible to the original, because if I start
>MG> changing formats, people will get upset.
>
>Try PHP's PDF extension. That way you can create neat documents.

I forgot to mention that I already looked into the PDF extensions.  Although
it looks like it would do exactly what I want, the PDFLib isn't free for
commercial use.  As an intern, I'm not in a position to make purchase
decisions (and I'm pretty sure my supervisor won't pay for it either!).

Thanks anyway,
Matt