În 17 Jul 2001 09:56:23 +0200 Jörg Krause a scris:
> PHP has Java-Support build in, has anybody checked out this with a tool
> like FOP (calling Java program from PHP)? Is it stable, good for
> production environment?
Yes, I'd like an answer to this too. Right now I can only call it
with system calls from PHP, but with a native function would be
much nicer (could show the progress too)

Marius Andreiana
--
You don't have to go to jail for helping your neighbour
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/