I had that before.
OK, seems that my problem is not that simple. The thing is , I have something
like this in my file test.php:

require('my_api.inc');
echo "This is test.php3";

Now, in my_api.inc, I want to know that I run test.php3, when I do
bash$ php test.php3

and the filename is test.php3 .  __FILE__ will give my my_api.inc instead.  I
need it because my_api.inc do all sort of authenticating, session, etc.

Any solutions?
Thanks.
Reuben D. Budiardja