Thank you Sebastian..actually I will already have one if qualified for the
job. Yes, and I may fail to handle it that's why I asked for guidance.
I wanted some tidbits to start over. I have searched through yslow,
HTTtrack and others.
I have searched through php list in my email too before asking this
question. it is kind of beneficial for all people and not has been asked
directly.

Sincerely
Negin Nickparsa