On 18-9-2013 7:33, iccsi wrote:
I have following html code to show my input text box and php to connect
server and select result from database server.
I would like to know how I can I use php to assign the value to my input
text.
Your help and information is great appreciated,

Regards,

Hi iccsi,

first, look at http://www.php.net/mysql_fetch_array the example should help you.

Once you have the value you're looking for in a variable, you simply assign insert it into the value property of your input element. Ie. you should have something like <input type="text" name="a" id="b" value="the variable containing your data">

Also please note that the mysql extension is deprecated; you are advised to switch to either PDO_MySQL or mysqli instead.

- Tul