<?php
$username = "root";
$password = "myPassword";
$hostname = "localhost";

//connection to the database
$dbhandle = mysql_connect($hostname, $username, $password)  or die("Unable
to connect to MySQL");
echo "Connected to MySQL<br>";

//select a database to work with
$selected = mysql_select_db("iccsimd",$dbhandle)  or die("Could not select
aerver");

//execute the SQL query and return records
$result = mysql_fetch_assoc(mysql_query("SELECT invid, invdate, note,
amount FROM invheader"));
?>

<INPUT type="text" name="Mytxt" id="MytextID" value="<?php echo
$result['note'];?>" />

Like Maciek mentioned, if this is a new project use PDO or MySQLi instead,
else use a PDO wrapper for MySQL functions.