On 10/6/2013 7:40 PM, Aziz Saleh wrote:
The resulting subtraction is not a valid timestamp, but rather the
difference between the two timestamps in seconds . The resulting diff can
be 1 if the timestamps are 1 seconds apart. The
link<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/365191/how-to-get-time-difference-in-minutes-in-php>Jonathan
sent out contains functions that does the division for you with
results. Another link you can check out:

http://stackoverflow.com/a/9143387/1935500