Eduardo Kokubo wrote:
> Hi,
>     How can I change this error message to my own message?
> Warning: fopen("publico/d/bibliografia.html","w+") - No such file or
> directory

There are two possibilities:
1) Use @fopen() instead of fopen(). This will supress the error-output.
If fopen returns false, you still know something went wrong. You don't
know what went wrong, though (permission, file doesn't exist...).
2) Use output-buffering. This way, the error-message will not be sent
to the browser but remain in the buffer. Just look into the buffer if
there is an error and react. Also, you should erase the error-message
from the buffer.

regards
Wagner