You have to buy Generator from Macromedia.  It's not free.  (in fact,
it's pretty expensive :)

There are some open/free alternatives out there, but there weren't
direct replacements last time I evaluated them.

There's also the ming extension for PHP which lets you generate a whole
SWF movie at runtime.

- Tim