I've been using PHP on Linux for about 2 years now, and have absolutely
loved it.  However, I've recently accepted a full time position developing
icky ASP pages, and still use PHP on my own sites.  I was wondering about
using PHP on WIndows and IIS 5.0.  Could somebody using the Windows version
of PHP on IIS (preferably the ISAPI version) drop me a line and let me know
how you like it?  How is it different from the Linux vesion?  How is it's
COM support?  Anything I should look out for?

Thanx