I have a function which returns a mulit-dimensional array, but the array
which is returned doesn't "work" for some reason :/

If i print the array within the function using

while (list($key) = each($myArray)) {
        while (list($key2, $value2) = each($myArray[$key])) {
                print $key . " : " . $key . " : " . $value;

it works fine but doing the same thing after the array has been returned
jus yields -- Warning:  Variable passed to each() is not an array or
object in ... refering to $myArray[$key];

even though if i print $myArray[$key] it tells me that it's an Array :/

Thanks.

Nick.