Hi

I need to use the DOMXML functions on a PHP 4.0.4 (Mandrake 8.0) page, but the module
is not there by default. Having downloaded the sources and tried to rebuild from
scratch, I get a bunch of new dependency problems. Looks like building a full featured
PHP is not that easy,,,

So my question is; is there an available domxml.so module somewhere that fits Mandrake
8.0/PHP 4.0.4. I have tried a prebuilt module that I found on rpmfind but that module
did not worked since it required 4.0.6 (Polished distribution something).

Best regards
Anders