As far as I can tell, it's a bug.  I posted it on here and the only reply I
got was from someone having the same problem.  I logged it as a bug and then
wasn't able to add more information as I hadn't set a password when I first
entered the bug.  Then I emailed trying to be able to change it and heard
nothing back :)

Jeff