All,

I have searched high and low through the lists to find
a solution to this problem but none of the suggestions
appear to work for me.

I have added a download button to a web-site that
enables users to download images to their local
drives. (I'm using a button as I want to wrap some
logic round this function) I have the following
(simplified code )that will be called from the
web-site when the button is clicked.

header("Content-type: application/octet-stream");
header( "Content-Disposition: attachment;
filename=01lg.jpg");
$filename= "c:/program files/apache
group/apache/kidz/gallery/download/01lg.jpg";
        include($filename);

The result is the SaveAs box appears and the image is
being downloaded with the correct name however when I
try and re-open the image i get the message invalid
header. Does anyone have any ideas?

Vesrions are PHP 3,IE6, Windows ME.

Thanks very much in advance,

Roger