Hi Dave,

Thanks for you prompt response. The Image is indeed a
different length, (3k as opposed to the original 9k) I
originally did have an error message appended to the
downloaded image but that no longer appears to be the
case. However the image is definitely truncated. Any
ideas why this may be happening? Please find attached
downloaded image.

Thanks,

Roger