Hello php-general,

  I have index.php, which has <a href="index.php?logout">Log out</a>.
  When I click it, I am logged out the site. But I type "index.php" in
  browser's address bar, press Enter and ... it shows "non-logouted"
  page. What should I write in php code to tell browser something like
  "forget about old page, don't display it, get the newest version"?
  Some time ago I tried to do that in several ways and nothing gived
  100% result. And other thing I saw was that Netscape and Explorer
  behave in different ways in such cases. Could someone help me? Maybe
  this topic was discussed before, but still... I appreciate greatly
  any suggestion.

--
 Olexandr Vynnychenko                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]