Good time of a day!
Hello Alex!

<META content=no-cache http-equiv=Pragma>
may be?
but if you use $PHP_AUTH_USER, $PHP_AUTH_PW i don't see simple way....
if you check password every time page reqwesting... may be try to check
password from temp file/table (just a miror of original).

On login place reg data from original to temp and work with them...
On logout delete or breake reg data in temp fille to resive the situation
$PHP_AUTH_USER, $PHP_AUTH_PW entered before are denied now...

Vladimir.

"Olexandr Vynnychenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ???????/???????? ? ????????
?????????: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...